For a detailed listing of bus numbers and their pick up /drop off locations please check out our list of bus routes HERE.
Rules of Conduct:
- Pupils being transported are under the authority of the driver.
- Fighting, wrestling or boisterous activity is prohibited.
- Pupils will use the emergency door in cases of emergency ONLY.
- Pupils will be on time for the bus in the mornings and afternoons.
- Pupils will not bring animals, weapons, firearms or other potentially hazardous materials or items on a bus.
- Pupils will remain seated with their legs in front of them while the bus is moving.
- Pupils may be given assigned seats by the driver.
- When necessary to cross the road, pupils will cross in front of the bus or as instructed by the driver.
- Pupils will not extend their hands, feet, arms, legs, or heads through the windows.
- Pupils will have a written bus pass to board a bus they do not ride or to get off at a different stop.
- Pupils will converse in normal tones. Loud or vulgar language is prohibited.
- Pupils will not open or close windows without permission from the driver.
- Pupils keep the bus clean and must refrain from causing damage.
- Pupils will be courteous to the driver, other students and passersby.
- Pupils will promptly obey the directions of drivers and other responsible adults.
Failure to comply with this code of conduct will result in written warnings and/or citations. Discipline up to and including the loss of privileges may result. Discipline referrals are handled through the school office.
If you are not sure of your student's bus number you may contact transportation at 469-2666.
If your child needs to ride a different bus, or is not a regular bus rider, they will need a Bus Pass. To get a Bus Pass for your child, notify the office with a note or a phone call in the morning. Be sure to have this information:
- What bus they need to ride.
- The physical address of where they need to exit the bus.
- How long this pass is needed ( Today only, every Wednesday, Perm as needed).
- Location (Example: _______'s house, grandparents, parent work, etc.).
- Phone number where you can be reached.