Pandemic EBT Benefits Fact Sheet
➢ On September 24, 2020, Oregon was approved for a P-EBT benefit issuance totaling $35,624,870.
➢ To be eligible for the P-EBT August/September meal benefits, a student must:
1. Have been reported to ODE, between July 1 – September 22, as enrolled in a school sponsoring the National School Lunch Program in School Year 2021;
2. Be eligible for no-cost meals in School Year 2020 or 2021; and
3. Be missing National School Lunch Program or Seamless Summer Option meals On-Site at school for at least 5 consecutive days in School Year 2021 due to COVID.
➢ Families can visit the Pandemic EBT webpage to view the September Benefit Issuance Chart.
➢ Beginning on September 28, we will be issuing $100 in September P-EBT benefits to 313,342 Oregon students, totaling $31,334,200.
➢ Additional P-EBT benefits will vary by school district.
➢ Districts that are open for 100% in-person or on-site school are not eligible for September P-EBT.
➢ There is no application for families to submit for benefits.
➢ Student information was not collected directly from schools:
Source of Student Information:
▪ SSID updates reported to ODE after July 1, 2020
▪ On-Demand Uploads in the Direct Certification System after July 1, 2020
▪ Eligibility reported for Spring P-EBT: July 1, 2019–current
Source of District Information:
▪ Operational Blueprints for School Re-Entry