How Do I Get My Fundraiser Approved?
Fundraising activities for school organizations are allowed under certain conditions. Fundraising activities require permission from a student club advisor, the principal, and/or the superintendent by using form BP IGDF-AR(2).
Except for charitable causes, the funds raised must directly benefit an established district program. Any equipment, materials, supplies, etc., generated from fundraising shall become the property of the district. More information (Policy IGDF-AR)
Approved fundraisers 2021-22
- HS Yearbook Class: Sponsorship of yearbooks from 10/01/2021 - 05/06/2022.
- HS National Honor Society: Bottle collection & bake sale from 09/30/2021 - 01/03/2022.
- HS Leadership: Kaitlynn's Cause donation jar at Powder Puff game on 10/13/2021.
- HS Volleyball: Fundraiser for volleyball equipment. Volleyball clinic for 5th-8th grades at BHHS 8/27/2021.
- HS Volleyball: Sponsorship/Season Ticket Sale July - Sept 2021.
- HS Volleyball: Car Wash Dr. Mark Silver's parking lot 446 Oak St on 7/24/2021 9:00am-3:00pm.
Community donations can be made to many district programs via the Online Payments page.