How Do I Get My Fundraiser Approved?
Fundraising activities for school organizations are allowed under certain conditions. Fundraising activities require permission from a student club advisor, the principal, and/or the superintendent by using form BP IGDF-AR(2).
Except for charitable causes, the funds raised must directly benefit an established district program. Any equipment, materials, supplies, etc., generated from fundraising shall become the property of the district. More information (Policy IGDF-AR)
Approved fundraisers 2019-20
- AMS Football: Bottle drive, coin drive, wood raffle. Start Date: 9/6/19 End Date:
- BHHS Robotics: See's Candy Sale. Start Date: 10/14/19 End Date: 12/20/19 (last delivery date)
- BHHS Boys Soccer: Fruit Sales. Start Date: 10/25/19 End Date: 11/12/19
- BHHS Youth Transition Program: Farmer's Market Booth Holiday Bazaar. Start/End Date: 11/16/19
- BHHS Volleyball: Sponsorship ads. Start Date: 08/15/19 End Date: 10/13/19
- BHHS Sea Breeze: Community Wide Can Drive. Start Date: 11/22/19 End date: 01/31/2020
- BHHS Drama Club: Sponsor Drive Start Date: 10/12/19 End Date: 12/30/19
- BHHS Girls Basketball: Community Christmas Gift Wrapping at Wild River Pizza on 12/14/19: 2-4pm and 12/23/19 :4-6pm
- BHHS Girls Basketball: Selling team hoodies/t-shirts/etc. Start date: 12/09/19 End date: 12/31/19
- AMS Cheer: Sponsors Start date: 11/01/19 End date: 12/31/19
- BHHS Robotics: Little Caesar Pizza Kit Sale Start date: 12/17/19 End date: 1/30/20 (delivery date)
- BHHS Drama Club: Dance Through the Decades Start/End date: 01/24/2020
- BHHS Color Guard: Color Guard Camp Start date: 02/04/2020 End date: 02/07/2020
Community donations can be made to many district programs via the Online Payments page.