How Do I Get My Fundraiser Approved?
Fundraising activities for school organizations are allowed under certain conditions. Fundraising activities require permission from a student club advisor, the principal, and/or the superintendent by using form BP IGDF-AR(2).
Except for charitable causes, the funds raised must directly benefit an established district program. Any equipment, materials, supplies, etc., generated from fundraising shall become the property of the district. More information (Policy IGDF-AR)
Approved fundraisers 2021-22 and 2022-23 School Years
- HS Volleyball: Car Wash @ Oak St. Center on 7/23/2022 9:00am-3:00pm
- HS Bruin Drama: Concessions Donations to Bruin Drama 6/12/2022, 8/7/2022, 9/25/2022
- HS Girls' Basketball: 3 day tournament 6/30/2022 - 7/2/2022
- HS Garden: Plant Sale 5/6/2022
- HS Girls' Basketball: Easter Egg Hiding 4/1/2022 - 4/17/2022
- HS Music Dept: Concession Stand/Donations at Azalea Park 6/3/2022
- HS Interact Club: Collection Bin by Ms. Nidiffer's Classroom 4/1/2022 - 4/29/2022
- HS Freshman Leadership: Car Wash at Dr. Silver's on 5/15/2022
- HS Freshman Leadership: Snack & Drink Sale at Baseball Game 3/14/2022 - 6/1/2022
- HS Angling Club: Public Speaking Events 1/31/2022 - 6/1/2022
- HS Sea Breeze: Valentunes 2/1/2022 - 2/14/2022
- HS Baseball: Outfield fence. 2/1/2022 - 4/30/2022
- HS Football: Discount Card Sales to Local Businesses. 6/01/2022 - 09/01/2022
- HS Football: 5th Annual Bruin Girdiron Golf Tournament 05/21/2022
- HS Football: Advertisement Banner Sales. 3/1/2022 - 9/01/2022
- HS Yearbook: Booths at Events & Donations. 1/19/2022 - 6/17/2022
- HS Leadership: Sell "World's Finest Chocolate" for Sophomore Class. Date(s) TBD
- HS Leadership: Ticket sales for talent show on 3/17/2022 for Sophomore Class. 2/23/2022 - 3/17/2022.
- HS Leadership: Coffee delivery students/staff 1st period 2/14 for Doernbecher Children's Hospital. 2/01/2022 - 2/14/2022
- HS Youth Transition Program: Facial scrub, lip balm, soap, apple pie/apple/cranberry/pear pie filling in a jar 12/1/2021
- HS Girls Basketball: Sponsors/Gear Sales 11/23/2021 - 12/5/2021
- HS Boys/Girls Basketball: Sponsor Reader Board/Reserved Seating 11/16/2021 - 2/20/2022
- HS Sea Breeze: Christmas Caroling in Brookings for Reno Trip 12/3-12/2021
- HS ASB: Katelynn's Cause, Donation Jar 11/10/2021
- HS Drama Club: Addams Family Production, Christmas Bizarre 11/13/2021
- HS Drama Club: Addams Family Production, Ad/Sponsors from 11/1/2021 - 3/1/2022
- HS Drama Club: Addams Family Production, Christmas Wreaths from 10/22/2021 - 12/3/2021
- HS Yearbook Class: Sponsorship of yearbooks from 10/1/2021 - 5/6/2022.
- HS National Honor Society: Bottle collection & bake sale from 9/30/2021 - 1/03/2022.
- HS Leadership: Kaitlynn's Cause donation jar at Powder Puff game on 10/13/2021.
- HS Volleyball: Fundraiser for volleyball equipment. Volleyball clinic for 5th-8th grades at BHHS 8/27/2021.
- HS Volleyball: Sponsorship/Season Ticket Sale July - Sept 2021.
- HS Volleyball: Car Wash Dr. Mark Silver's parking lot 446 Oak St on 7/24/2021 9:00am-3:00pm.
Community donations can be made to many district programs via the Online Payments page.