How Do I Get My Fundraiser Approved?
Fundraising activities for school organizations are allowed under certain conditions. Fundraising activities require permission from a student club advisor, the principal, and/or the superintendent by using form BP IGDF-AR(2).
Except for charitable causes, the funds raised must directly benefit an established district program. Any equipment, materials, supplies, etc., generated from fundraising shall become the property of the district. More information (Policy IGDF-AR)
Approved fundraisers 2019-20
- Azalea Middle School Football: Bottle drive, coin drive, wood raffle. Start Date: 9/6/19 End Date:
- Contact Tony Baron, Azalea Middle School Athletic Dept (541) 469-7427
- BHHS Robotics: See's Candy Sale. Start Date: 10/14/19 End Date: 12/20/19 (last delivery date)
- Contact BHHS 541-469-2108
- BHHS Boys Soccer: Fruit Sales. Start Date: 10/25/19 End Date: 11/12/19
- BHHS Youth Transition Program: Farmer's Market Booth Holiday Bazaar Start/End Date: 11/16/19
- BHHS Volleyball: Sponsorship ads Start Date: 08/15/19 End Date: 10/13/19
Community donations can be made to many district programs via the Online Payments page.