2020-21 Edgenuity Information
Brookings-Harbor School District is working with Edgenuity (https://www.edgenuity.com/) to create teacher-led online components for the Comprehensive Distance Learning and Brookings-Harbor K12 Academy (online-only) options for school year 2020-21.
Edgenuity is a leading provider of K–12 online learning solutions, partnering with schools and districts throughout the country to provide the tools and support they need to leverage technology to improve student outcomes.
High School and Middle School Information
This shows how to use the portal to check on progress, etc. Parents are set up with emails in the system, however.
This shows the student experience and what it looks like, how to access things, etc.
- Learn about the Student Experience Student Experience 7 min
- Learn about the Educator Experience Educator Experience 4 min
- View a sample of Edgenuity Algebra I content Algebra I Sample
- View a sample of Biology Biology Sample
- View a sample of 8th Grade ELA ELA Sample 8th Grade
- Learn about Social Studies Courses Social Studies Spotlight Video
- Learn about ELA Courses ELA Spotlight Video
- Learn about Math Courses Math Spotlight Video
- Learn about Science Courses Science Spotlight Video
- Hear testimonials about results courses have with students Real Results Video
Elementary School Information
Grades K-5 informational resources:
This page under construction. Additional information will be added as it becomes available.
Please feel free to contact our front offices via phone or email. Our office staff can help you over the phone as well as set up an individual appointment if you prefer.
- Kalmiopsis Elementary School (541) 469-7417
- Azalea Middle School (541) 469-7427
- Brookings Harbor High School (541) 469-2108