2023 Summer Enrichment Activities Guide
Please note: For the last two summers, the State of Oregon has provided a grant to remove the cost of these camps from families. Unfortunately, those grants have ended statewide, and we are back to our previous fundraising model with registration fees for each participant for each camp. All proceeds from these camps benefit the high school team or activity account of the group hosting the camp. If you have questions about a camp, please contact the coach whose contact information is listed on the flyer.
2023 Middle School Volleyball Camp
2023 MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL CAMP!
August 7-9 from 9:00 am-11:30 am at BHHS
Open: to all students in grades 5-8 (incoming)
Cost: $40 (This is a fundraiser for VB program)
Bring: a water bottle, athletic shoes, and
volleyball knee pads if you have them
Coaches: BHHS coaches and HS players
This 3 day clinic will offer a combination of fundamental skill development and competitive game play.
To register: fill out this form (bhhs.brookings.k12.or.us - athletics page)
Pay fee 1st day of camp. Questions? Email [email protected]
Questions? Email [email protected]
- Middle School Volleyball camp is Aug. 7-9 from 9:00 - 11:30 at BHHS Cost is $40
- High school Volleyball camp is Aug. 10-12 9-4 (with hr for lunch) at BHHS Cost is $175
Jr. Band Camp 2023
Football Camp 2023
Bruin Soccer Camp
Bruin Baseball Summer Camp 2023
- Age: 3rd- 8th grade
- Dates: Aug. 1-3, 2023
- Time: 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. (check in starts at 4 p.m.)
- Location: BHHS Bruin Baseball Field/Gibney Center
- Cost: $40 - Proceeds go to BHHS Baseball as a fundraiser for the team
- Come workout with the Bruins! We will provide a well structured and fun experience for all ages K-8 in all areas of the game. Camp will be run by our High School Baseball Coaches and Players with help from volunteer parents.
- Please bring: cleats, gloves, baseball attire, tennis shoes for going inside, catcher’s gear, helmet, and bat. Be sure to bring something to drink as well. We will provide all other necessary equipment.
- This will be a fun learning experience for all attendees. Come learn some new skills and train the way the Bruins do!
- Parents/Guardians must fill out a registration form and waiver before the start of the first day of camp. The paperwork will be available at check-in.
- Questions: contact Coach Keith Wallin ([email protected])