Wednesday, May 8, 2019
• New date and time for Scholarship Night Award Reception. Event will be at 7 p.m. Monday, May 20, in the BHHS Cafeteria. Hosted in partnership with Brookings Harbor Scholarships Foundation.
• Seniors please stop by the front office to pick up a blue Safe and Sober permission slip. That needs to be signed and brought back to Tina.
• Seniors: Herff Jones will be here today to pass out caps and gowns. A limited number of extra cap/gown/tassel/stole sets will be available for purchase at distribution for $60 - cash only.
• The Oasis Shelter is in need of clothing. To donate to the Oasis shelter clothing drive, please bring down any extra clothes you have to Mrs. Kleespies classroom before the end of day on May 10th.
• The Junior-Senior banquet is Monday, May 13that 6:30. We will meet outside the cafeteria and there will be a scavenger hunt. Free food will be provided by Maui Ric’s food truck.
• Attention: If you received an invitation for the marine life presentation and cosmic bowling event in Coos Bay, time is running out. You must return your invitation to the counseling office con rapido. If you lost your invitation talk to Val and maybe she will have mercy on you.
• Reminder: We are still “Taking out the take out”. There is NO fast food or take out allowed in class at any time.