The K-School Library will be open this summer to Brookings-Harbor School District students and families! Help keep your child’s brain active during summer months; reading just 10 minutes a day can make a BIG difference for your child and helps you connect with one another and have FUN.
Come by and check out some summer reading!
- Wed July 10, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Wed July 17, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Thur July 25, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Wed August 7,12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Wed August 14, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Wed August 21, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Young children (under the age of 11) visiting the K-School Library during Summer Hours need to be accompanied by an adult or older child (age 11+).
Summer check out periods will be for 2 weeks.
Enter through the back door by using the gate that comes into the courtyard (across from the soccer fields) behind the library.
We look forward to seeing you there!