The first official day of fall athletics practices is next Monday, Aug. 15th! Here is information on where to join your team for the first practice.
- Cheerleading Tryouts - 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday - Wednesday (Aug. 15 - 17) in the HS Cafeteria (Coach Mariah Williams)
- Boys Soccer - 5:30 p.m. Monday, HS Soccer Field (Coach TBA)
- Girls Soccer - 4 p.m. Monday, HS Soccer Field (Coach Brian Carlson)
- Volleyball - 9 a.m. to Noon Monday, Meet in the HS Main Gym (Coach Vanessa Nidiffer)
- Football - 4 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Meet in the Locker Room (Coach Shaun Bavaro)
- Cross Country - 4 p.m. Monday, Meet in bleachers by the HS Track (Coach Jason Fulton)
Reminder: You will need to complete your "Gold Card" process to join your team's practices. Student-athletes must have the Family ID online registration completed and pass a physical exam. Physicals are valid for two years. Students must pay a participation fee for each sport ($85 for high school students). If you need financial assistance, please discuss your situation with the athletics and activities secretary.