2021-2022 Online Registration
Please be sure to select 2021-22 in the drop-down menu of your registration for enrollment online form to ensure that your student gets enrolled in the incoming Fall 2021 class and not the current Spring term that is concluding now for 2020-21.
Returning Students | Step by Step: How to register online
- You will need to log in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal you CANNOT access the proper screen using your child’s PowerSchool log in. Log into the PowerSchool Portal at https://brookings.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- If you have used PowerSchool portal before, a letter was sent to your mailing address with the web address and a reminder of the email used when you initially signed up (incase you need to use it for password retrieval. A separate version of the letter was sent home to parents/guardians of students who have NOT yet signed up for PowerSchool with instructions on how to set up their account. After you create your account, you’ll need to verify your email address before you can successfully log in. If you haven’t received that letter, please contact your school
- If you have previously set up a PowerSchool Parent Account, you should have received a letter with the email you used. If you have forgotten your username/password, click the Forgot Username/Password option on the home screen and it will email you information to the email provided. If you have not received that letter, please contact your school
- After you’ve logged in, on the left side click on Forms
- At the top, you will see multiple tabs, select "Enrollment." Scroll down. You need to fill out all of the forms under the top header that says Brookings Harbor District- RS. The RS stands for Returning Students.
- Choose the student you are ready to register by selecting the proper tab at the top.
- Then choose "Forms" on the left of the screen.
- Click on the "Enrollment" tab
- On the new tab, you will see the forms that need to be completed. Click on each one to fill out the form.
- Be sure to click submit when you are finished with each form. You may also click Save for Later on any of the forms to save your progress and return where you left off at a later time.
- The leaves to the left of each form will go from blue to green indicating they have been completed. Once they are green, you have successfully enrolled your student!
New Students | Step by Step: How to register online
- Go to the Brookings-Harbor School District webpage. Select the "Family Resources" tab. At the very top select "2020-21 Online Registration."
- Scroll down to the New and Transfer Students Registration and click on it. It’s a Hyperlink that will lead you to a preregistration screen. Go to the BHSD Pre-Registration website located at https://ecollect.
accelaschool.com/bhsd17cto complete the pre-registration portion.
- Here, you will need to enter their student's basic information to get them entered into the system and approved for registration.
- Parents who already filled out the temporary New & Transfer Student Enrollment form posted on the Brookings-Harbor website Aug. 10-13 can skip this step. Your information has been imported!
Once you fill out the short form, the registrar will approve your enrollment and you will get an email explaining how to create a PowerSchool Parent Account.
After you have created your account and verified your email address, you will log in To the PowerSchool Parent Portal
On the left side click on "Forms." At the top, you will see multiple tabs, select "Enrollment"
- You need to fill out all of the forms under the top header that says Brookings Harbor District
- The leaves to the left of each form will go from blue to green indicating they have been completed
- Once they are green, you have successfully enrolled your student!
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
The time for registration for Brookings-Harbor School District students is here! Your family’s login information to your PowerSchool account was mailed to your mailing address on file on Wednesday, Aug. 12. The portal for registration opens Thursday, August 13, 2020. You will be able to register your child for in-person instruction (when state metrics permit) and you will also have the option to register your child for our full online option, Brookings-Harbor K-12 Academy.
If you would like assistance with the online registration process, our three schools would all like to extend a helping hand. Please feel free to contact our front offices. Our office staff can help you over the phone as well as set up an individual appointment if you prefer.
- Kalmiopsis Elementary School (541) 469-7417
- Azalea Middle School (541) 469-7427
- Brookings Harbor High School (541) 469-2108
If you know someone new to the area, please let them know that they can call the school offices to get their registration accounts set up. We also have a drive-up K-12 information session available for new and transfer students.